AP EDCET (B.Ed) Entrance Exam Eligibility for Paper-1 & Paper-2 is given below for candidates who are willing to join B.Ed 2 year course. Check all the eligibility conditions, required qualifications, age limit and etc to appear AP Ed.CET 2018 entrance test. All the candidates who are looking to get admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course should have to pass any Degree with 50% or B.Tech with 55% marks. Candidates age should be min 19 years and there is no upper age limit. For more details check below.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OF AP Ed.CET 2019
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Andhra Pradesh State Education Common Entrance Test-2018 (AP Ed.CET-2019) will be conducted by the CONVENER,AP Ed.CET-2019, Sri Venkateshwara University, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into B.Ed. (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-20.
I. ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR AP Ed.CET- 2019.
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APEd.CET-2019.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2018. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the program me
However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
(iv) Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
II. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR AP Ed.CET – 2019
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
|Part-C||Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.|
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C
III. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CHOICE OF SUBJECT UNDER PART-C
(G.O.Ms.No. 92, Education (SE-Trg-I) Department, dated 16-11-2006 and the amendments thereafter).
- Mathematics: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. with mathematics as subjects or B.C.A candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject.
- Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.
- Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
- Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject
- English: Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A . English literature or M.A. English