AP EDCET Exam Scheme: Andhra Pradesh B.Ed entrance scheme of examination, question paper pattern and exam structure of all subjects available here. Check exam scheme of all methodologies like English, Mathe Matics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies from below. TS EDCET question paper consists of 3 Parts (Part-A: General English, Part-B: GK & Part-C: Methodology). Candidates can check below Syllabus for the said subjects under Part-A, Part-B and Part-C of the Education Common Entrance Test.
PART – A: GENERAL ENGLISH (Marks: 25)
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART – B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE (Marks: 15+10)=25
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English [Special English in B.A.]
|AP EDCET Exam Scheme|
|Part-A||General English||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Part-B||General Knowledge||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 Questions||15 Marks|
|Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks|
|Part-C||Mathe Matics||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Physical Sciences||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Biological Sciences||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Social Studies||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|English||100 Questions||100 Marks|